- Product Description
Morphine, a narcotic analgesic drug used in medicine. In its power to reduce the level of physical distress, morphine is among the most important naturally occurring compounds, being of use in the treatment of pain caused by cancer and in cases where other analgesics have failed. It also has a calming effect that protects the system against exhaustion in traumatic shock, internal bleeding, congestive heart failure, etc. Neuropathic pain is caused by damaged nerves, and to treat them, Morphine works by blocking these nerves, by developing tolerance in the patient resulting in relaxation and comfortable feeling. Even if you are facing depression or epilepsy attacks, Morphine can be a useful drug in treating these problems effectively and efficiently.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MORPHINE?
Morphine is used for:
• Relieving moderate to severe pain
• Reduce physical distress
• Calming effect
HOW TO USE MORPHINE?
• It is likely to get addicted to this medicine, so the patient must consult its doctor for dosage instruction.
• You should not share this medicine with any other person having the same or different condition.
• If you see your condition improving, do not stop the intake immediately but ask your doctor for further dosages or stoppage.
• It is always recommended to this medication in room temperature as heat can damage its intensity to treat the disease.
• If taken improperly, the medicine may lead to your unwanted death, so you should be careful every time you take the dose of this medicine.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS AND INTERACTIONS OF MORPHINE?
• If you are thinking of withdrawal of opioid dependence such as Morphine, then you may face some side-effects and several disturbances.
• Patients suffering from high blood pressure, lung disease, heart strokes, breathing disorders, and seizures, must not use this drug, as the drug may worsen the condition.
• Alcohol or marijuana with Morphine tablets can affect the person in significantly negative ways resulting in coma or even death.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MORPHINE?
The common side-effects of Morphine are:
• Teary eyes
• Runny nose
Seek a doctor for help.